My name is Jurian Sluiman, a Dutch healthcare consultant, occasional blogger and happy music lover. I obtained a masters degree in Biomedical Engineering at Delft University of Technology and have expertise in medical processes, strategic advice & business development.
My goal is to create novel concepts, creating societal value for things that matter
Always in a search for innovation, I continuously explore the world behind the borders of my current knowledge. The pragmatic focus caused me to work woth many people full of ideas. For me, creating value for things that matter, is important.
- Healthcare consultant Buitenhuis Advies (2015 - present)
- Founder and entrepreneur Soflomo (2009 - 2014)
- Intern Maquet GmbH & Co. KG, Rastatt, Germany (2011)
- Founder Librio (2010 - 2011)
- Launchlab incubator programme, YES!Delft (2013)
- Biomedical Engineering, MSc (2012), Delft University of Technology
- Mechanical Engineering, BSc (2010), Delft University of Technology
- Gymnasium, high school (2005), Sint Maartenscollege Voorburg